The Strike is a medium-sized M Frame lens, and is best suited for average-sized faces but still features a huge field of vision. The lens is contoured in three dimensions to match the curvature of the eye. You get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, even at the periphery of wrapped, raked-back lens contours that maximize peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and performance
- Lens contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
- PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Comes with lens and nose piece
Replacement Lens Colors:
- Clear Lens - LIght Transmission 93% - All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment.
- Black Iridium Lens - Light Transmission 10% - Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.
- Grey Lens - LIght Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
- Grey Polarized Lens - Light Transmission 17% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
- Persimmon Lens - Light Transmission 61% - Sport performance lens for flat to low light. Filters blue light to boost contrast and enhance depth perception in overcast or shaded conditions.
- VR28 Lens - Light Transmission 28% - Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions.
- The Oakley SI M Frame® surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.