Current Top Sellers
Pyramex Emerge Safety Glasses with Black Frame and IR Shade 5.0 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $8.79 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $8.51 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $8.24 each
This version of Pyramex Emerge is not a full magnifier. Please see Pyramex Emerge Full Magnifier with Black Frame and Pyramex Emerge Full Magnifier with Translucent Gray Frame for full magnifier options.
- Stylish Dual Lens With Full Eye Protection.
- Soft Nose Piece Provides Comfort For Extended Use Without Slipping.
IR Shade 5.0 Lens:
- Commonly Used Around Welding Sites Or For Medium To Heavy Cutting And Medium To Heavy Gas Welding.
- First Class Optical Lens Provides Unrestricted Vision.
- Offers Protection From Excessive Glare
- Provides 99% Protection From Harmful Uv-A And Uv-B Rays.
- Stylish, Ergonomic Frame Combines With Sleek Polycarbonate Lenses For The Ultimate In Protection And Style.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010. CE EN166 Certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.