Onix Plus Features:
- This utility spectacle encompasses ultimate vision protection with a stylish design and various functional features.
- Newly designed adjustable nosepiece provides 3 different angles, allowing the user to find the most comfortable fit.
- Co-Material cushioned temple tips provide non-slip comfort
Clear Lens with 5.0 IR Filter Flip Lens:
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Dual lens and frame with unique outer flip lens system provides users with multiple options. Flip the outer lens up for general applications. Flip the outer lens down for applications where tinted lenses are needed.
- 3-angle adjustable flip lens allows users to freely adapt to different working procedures.
- Outer flip lens is ideal for use around welding sites and in cutting and brazing applications.
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Anti-Fog lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate Scratch-resistant lenses
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
No video currently associated with this product.