Current Top Sellers
Pyramex Venture 2 Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Shade 3.0 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $6.77 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $6.56 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $6.35 each
The Venture II is fully adjustable to fit most head sizes. Its great, lightweight fit makes it comfortable for wear all day long. The Venture II also has great side protection and protects from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
Venture II Features:
- Ideal for Medium to Large faces
- 9.75 base curved lens provides full side protection.
- This almost frameless design weighs only 27 grams per pair.
- Nosepiece prevents slipping while providing a pillow soft fit.
- Fully adjustable temples-4 different size settings – comfortable for most head sizes
3.0 IR Filter Lens:
- Commonly used in outdoor applications.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Temple Length: 150mm-163mm
- Frame Width: 142mm
- Lens Height: 45mm
- ANSI Z87.1-2010
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.