- Temples adjust to four settings.
- Tilt type adjustment allows optimum visibility
- Jumbo size for use over prescription eyewear.
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010.
No video currently associated with this product.
Pyramex Defiant Jumbo Overspecs Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Clear LensJack JohnstonOctober 6, 2012While many large companies with environmental, health, and safety overseers require these safety glasses over prescription glasses, they will not replace my plastic prescription lenses that have been scratched by these glasses. I suppose they are fine for lab work, but as a painter who is required to climb and work in all directions, while also wearing safety helmets and respirators, my plastic lenses were scratched by these glasses. I suppose I will have to go back to glass lenses, in so far as glass is harder than these safety glasses.
Pyramex Defiant Jumbo Overspecs Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Clear LensRedd VisionMarch 1, 2012If you wear glasses with bigger rims or styles, you should probably use these lab goggles. They look really dorky on me, though, and my nose isn't really pointy enough to keep them on my nose without pushing them upwards (and I already do that for my glasses).