Current Top Sellers
Uvex Genesis XC Safety Glasses with Black Frame and Shade 2 Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 29 and pay only $14.21 each
- Buy 30 - 59 and pay only $13.77 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $13.32 each
- Extended wrap-around lens for extra cheek and extra side coverage (up to 20% more than the standard Genesis lens.
- Soft elastomer browguard diffuses and deflects impact while providing comfort at all contact point
- Soft flexible fingers on the nose piece adjust and conform to almost any nasal profile to reduce slippage.
- Adjustable, ratcheting temples permit the lenses to be tilted away from the cheeks and allow wearer to modify the angle, ensuring customized fit and comfort.
- Cushioned temple tips offer all-day comfort.
- Economical and easy lens replacement system allows for multiple lens tints and extends the life of the eyewear.
- Optional Rx lens insert holds prescription lenses securely, and accommodates a variety of Rx needs.With a classic screw closure, it easily fits prescriptions ranging from +3.0 to -3.0 D and offers an economical option for workers who require vision correction.
- Shade 2.0 - Protects against harmful UV and IR radiation in welding, brazing, cutting, and soldering environments; 2.0 provides light protection.
- Ultra-dura hard coat is permanently bonded to the lens and is scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant.
Compliance: ANSI Z87.1-2010 certified and military V0 ballistic impact test (protection against impact energies 7x higher than ANSI requirements. Certified to meet CSA Z94.3 certified.
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
Customers also viewed