Current Top Sellers
Pyramex Ztek ARC Safety Glasses with Clear IR Coated Lens
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 35 and pay only $10.85 each
- Buy 36 - 59 and pay only $10.51 each
- Buy 60 or above and pay only $10.17 each
Ztek ARC Features:
- Ideal for use in welding areas
- Designed for peripheral personnel and visitors who are not exposed to direct IR radiation.
- Great for use under a welding helmet – allows welder to see his work clearly without suffering “welders flash burn” from surrounding welders.
- Enhanced VLT (Visible light transmission) allows 58% of visible light to be seen
- Doesn’t distort color like green shaded lenses.
- Blocks 75% of harmful IR radiation.
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Lenses are coated for superior scratch resistance
- Offers protection from excessive glare
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate scratch-resistant lenses
- ANSI Z87.1-2015
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
*NOTE - Welding Safety Glasses and Goggles using Shade 5 filters or lighter are not intended for arc welding, which requires a darker lens found in Welding Helmets (OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.252 lists the minimum lens shade requirements for a variety of welding operations).
Welding protection with IR Green shades, Cobalt, or other very dark lenses is NOT to be worn while operating moving vehicles, bicycles or any such apparatus, particularly on the road, as these shades can significantly impair one's ability to see traffic signals adequately or accurately. "Welding protection" includes, but is not limited to: glasses, goggles, shields, masks, hoods and helmets. Safety Glasses USA, Inc. is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by such activity.
Customers also viewed