How To Order Your Custom Randolph Shooting Kit:
1. Select your frame size and temple style.
2. Select up to five lenses.
3. Click the "Add to Cart" button.
This is serious style for serious shooters. Designed from the ground up by our team of experienced optical engineers, the Randolph XLW Shooting Glasses are the industry’s first 8-base wrap frame specifically made for sport shooting. While some wrap eyewear may distort your vision, Randolph XLW lenses are always 100% distortion free.
- Lifetime solder joint warranty.
- Adjustable nose bridge and arms for a custom fit.
- Interchangeable NexPC lenses.
- Offset nose pads to prevent fogging.
- 100% UV Protection.
Frame Kit Includes:
- Frame Only (Bayonet or Cable Temple)
- Hard Case (Contains Slots For Optional Extra Lenses)
- Microfiber Pouch
- Maintenance Kit
Ranger XLW Lens Features:
- NexPC™ Lens Technology is 5-6 times more impact resistant than standard polycarbonate.
- Professional grade optics are 100% distortion free.
- Superior scratch resistance compared to traditional polycarbonate lenses.
For help determining your frame and lens size please click the following link: Randolph Frame Size Chart
For a chart to help determine your Lens Color please click the following link: Randolph Lens Color Chart
*While all Randolph Shooting Glasses would presumably pass ANSI testing, they are not stamped for safety compliance and they are not designed for industrial safety applications, therefore they are not endorsed as "safety glasses" by SafetyGlassesUSA.com.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.