Categories

behars Loading... Please wait...

Radians Gloves

Protect the tools you can't replace. Hand injuries are the second leading cause of work-related injuries, which are expected to reach three million this year. The Bureau of Labor Statistics states that 70% of hand injuries occur because workers—especially construction workers—don’t wear hand protection primarily because of dexterity issues.  The other 30% of workers are wearing the wrong glove for the application.

“With Radians developments in glove technology to enhance dexterity, comfort and safety, users will be able to select the correct gloves, based on their job applications and hand injuries will decrease,” said Radians President, Bill England.  “Hand protection is one of Radians’ fastest growing product categories because we offer a quality product line with great features.”

View As Grid List

Back to Top