Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Grey Photochromic lens is currently on backorder.
Due to high sales volume on select Oakley SI items, your order may be delayed. Please contact customer service for more information. Call Toll Free 800.870.6189.
The Strike is a medium-sized M Frame lens, and is best suited for average-sized faces but still features a huge field of vision. The lens is contoured in three dimensions to match the curvature of the eye.
- Designed for all Ballistic M Frame 2.0 glasses and military issued Ballistic M Frame 11-105 and 11-138
- Includes notch hole for clip to increase impact protection
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Replacement Lens Colors:
- Clear Lens - LIght Transmission 93% - All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment.
- Grey Lens - LIght Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
- VR28 Lens - Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions.
- Persimmon Lens - Light Transmission 61% - Sport performance lens for flat to low light. Filters blue light to boost contrast and enhance depth perception in overcast or shaded conditions.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
No accessories currently associated with this product.