Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Fluid contours and sleek lines add velocity to the look of this sport performance sunglass, the latest evolution of our renowned M Frame™ and its interchangeable lens design. Oakley M2 Frame™ steps up styling with new earstem sculpturing and wrap-around Unobtainium® earsocks, and with nosebombs made of the same sure-grip material, the frame maintains a secure Three-Point Fit. Durable, comfortable and ready for competition, M2 Frame lets you take advantage of our premium lens tints to optimize vision for the environment, and all lenses feature the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
How good is this single-lens sport shield? Accented with metal icons, the stress-resistant O Matter® frame is lightweight for a barely-there feel, and its smooth contouring is matched with lens curvature that opens up peripheral vision. Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends clarity all the way across the lens so vision is sharp and true at every angle of view. The wrap-around contours improve side protection against sun, wind and impact while durable Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosebombs
- Nosebombs are interchangeable
- For medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens shape
- Grey Polarized - LIght Transmission 17% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
No video currently associated with this product.