Performance, protection and comfort are sculpted into a new dimension of style with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you a step ahead of changing light conditions. The latest evolution of our coveted Half Jacket® sunglass, it wraps your vision in the razor-sharp clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®). Wherever your job takes you, you’ll have the all-day comfort of a lightweight design that can take punishing abuse while serving up premium optical technology.
Oakley's original Half Jacket became essential gear for athletes, and version 2.0 takes the proud heritage to the next level of design. But when it came to protection and comfort, Oakley wasn't about to mess with the best, so they made it with the same lightweight O Matter™ frame material and Unobtainium® components that keep it comfortably in place, even when you’re dripping with sweat. The Three-Point Fit won’t hook your ears like ordinary frames, and it keeps the lenses in precise alignment so they can give your eyes the vision of victory.
When the sun decides to play hide-and-seek, just swap out the lenses with a new set and you’ll be fully armed with performance. With HDO® lenses, Half Jacket 2.0 features XYZ Optics® to keep vision sharp and accurate all the way to the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite® to filter out all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Metal icon accents
- Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UV & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Semi-rimless design for open downward view
- Grey Lens - LIght Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
No accessories currently associated with this product.