Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Oakley gave the Split Jacket® interchangeable lenses with Switchlock™ technology that makes lens changing easy and fast. Accented with true metal icons, the lightweight frame is made of stress-resistant O Matter® with Unobtainium® stem sleeves and nose pads that actually increase grip when you sweat. The Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort while keeping the lenses in precise optical alignment.
Take a close look at how the lenses contour at the sides, maximizing protection against sun, wind and side impact. It’s a full 8.75 base lens curvature that utilizes patented XYZ Optics® to offer razor sharp clarity at every angle of view.
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley's cushioned lens suspension system
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Grey Polarized - LIght Transmission 17% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
- VR28 Polarized Lens - LIght Transmission 10% - Sport performance lens for extremely bright light. Cuts blinding glare while filtering blue light to enhance visual acuity and improve depth perception. Features an Iridium® coating to further tune contrast.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
No accessories currently associated with this product.