Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The blink of an eye. That’s how fast a mission can fail if vision is compromised. But there is more to goggles than protection. Comfort is essential for eliminating distraction. The field of view must be wide and unobstructed, and the visual clarity must be razor sharp and true.
A standard issue goggle that sets the standard, the Oakley SI BALLISTIC GOGGLE 2.0 takes a lean-and-mean approach that maximizes comfort and offers a field of view that earns the rank of best in class. The low profile design weighs a mere 3.7 ounces, yet its impact resistance complies with ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN-166 BT K and U.S. Army MCEPS, plus MIL-DTL-43511 ballistic impact resistance requirements in all lens configurations.
All lenses feature the unrivaled clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), and Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry maintains visual fidelity all the way to the lens periphery. That means objects appear in their true position, not shifted like the view from ordinary goggles. It all comes in an interchangeable lens design that holds the lens securely in place yet allows for quick and easy lens changing in the field, thanks to a convenient locking slide.
Engineered for minimized facial standoff, the frame is matched with a low-profile, flame-resistant strap system designed for quick release and enhanced with anti-slip tack strips. Moisture wicking fleece foam maintains comfort along the facial contact area.
The compatibility of this goggle is wide-ranging, and it can be used with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC, FAST, Crye™ and Ops-Core® helmet systems, as well as helmet-mounted night vision devices.
- System features a low profile design with minimized facial standoff
- Low profile, flame-resistant, quick-release retention strap system with anti-slip tack strips
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC, FAST, CryeTM and Ops-Core® helmet systems
- Fully compatible with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Lens locking slide improves lens retention while easing lens changing in the field
- Low profile, moisture wicking fleece face foam
- Ultra lightweight design (3.7-ounce total weight)
- Lenses block all of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to a 400nm wavelength
- Advanced anti-fog and anti-abrasion performance
- Made in the USA
- Grey Lens - LIght Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
- Clear Lens - LIght Transmission 93% - All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment.
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2010, EN-166 BT K and U.S. Army MCEPS, plus MIL-DTL-43511 ballistic impact resistance requirements in all lens configurations
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.