Oakley Standard Issue has developed an array of contrast enhanced Prizm™ lenses which provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, the Prizm™ eyewear has reduced eye fatigue and enhanced vision of a target.
Whatever situation you are shooting in, whatever nature throws at you, Oakley Standard Issue Prizm™ Lens Tints enhance the adaptability and acuity of the human eye while providing protection and comfort. Oakley Standard Issue engineered an array of Prizm™ Contrast lenses providing a marksman with viable lens alternatives in different field conditions. The lenses strategically block wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to MAXIMIZE CONTRAST between colors, providing the user with REDUCED EYE FATIGUE and ENHANCED VISION.
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues with Oakley RADAR, a milestone in performance technology.
For more information see our Oakley SI Radar Prizm Spec Sheet.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, and improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- All available lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- All lenses are block 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- All lenses feature Oakley’s HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid™ Technology
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
No video currently associated with this product.