Features enhanced load-bearing stability, improved anatomical fit and even greater tread durability. Lightweight and athletically inspired, it offers the comfort of prime urethane shock absorption and the climate control of a moisture wicking liner. The vulcanized rubber sole includes directional lug geometry and provides wet/dry traction on both smooth and rough terrain.
- Oakley Trenchcoat Technology
- Soft temper for instant comfort and silent movement
- Athletically inspired design for unencumbered performance and agility
- Climate control of moisture wicking liner, plus gusseted tongue to block debris entry
- Low-friction lining with anti-microbial treatment
- Prime shock absorption of lightweight polyurethane
- Jump ready design with over-the-ankle boot shaft
- Vulcanized rubber sole with traction of directional lug geometry, plus superior abrasion resistance for fast rope work
- Ergonomically optimized geometry with enhanced load-bearing stability
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.