Current Top Sellers
Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike with Black Frame and Photochromic Lens
Introduced in 2006, the tough Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Tactical Sunglasses were designed more for battle than for beauty. The most obvious change from the regular M Frame is the thicker, more rugged frame. The wide elbows past the temple hinge were brought in to better accommodate helmets or other headgear, but the temples also became stronger, opting for a more vertical profile. The ridges not only enhance the overall integrity, but also lend a bit of styling to the rugged frame.
The Ballistic 2.0 lenses, made of pure Plutonite, are a tad thicker, as you might expect given the MIL-PRF 31013 rating. As if Oakley’s genius wasn’t already on full display here, their patented DedBolt clip was designed to literally lock in the ballistic lens to prevent separation during impact.
Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Tactical Sunglasses exceed ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection, and are stamped for industrial and military safety compliance. The Z87.1 stamp can be found near the top edge of the lens above the nose bridge, hidden by the brow of the frame.
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral/ viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- Photochromic - Sport performance lens for flat to bright light. Neutral transmission for truer color perception across a wide variety of light conditions. Lens darkens in sunlight.
- Inactivated: 89% Light Transmission
- Activated: 27% Light Transmission
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2010 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Customers also viewed