The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 2.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure PlutoniteŽ, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral/ viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- Clear Lens - LIght Transmission 93% - All-purpose. Allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment.
- Grey Lens - LIght Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
- VR28 Lens - Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2010 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics