Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The SI Ballistic Goggle is designed to present the best Oakley has to offer in protection, optical performance, and comfort. The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 – 2010 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakley’s high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite® (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light). The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Protection against sand, wind and dust
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC, ACH and MICH helmets
- Low offset lens geometry provides full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Oakley HDO (High Definition Optics) that minimize prismatic power and refraction and optimize clarity
- Performance of permanent anti-fog lens coating
- Grey Lens - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens with enhanced contrast for sunny conditions.
- LIght Transmission 18%
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2010 protection requirements
- Meets ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL-DTL-43511D
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.