Incorporating HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) technology, lens geometry comes in five interchangeable lens shapes. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. You get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, which maximizes peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact.
- Shatterproof, scratch-resistant Plutonite® polycarbonate lenses can be replaced with other colors and shapes, sold separately
- Polar Ellipsoid™ lens shape elimintes distortion
- Hammerfang™ ear stems provide a 3-point fit to comfortably accommodate various head sizes
- Patented hydrophilic silicone earsocks and nosepieces become tacky when wet, so they won't slip down when you perspire
- Grey Polarized - LIght Transmission 17% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
- The Oakley SI M Frame® surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection.
Oakley Eyewear Care - Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics® (HDO®) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear™ bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite® lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear™ bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium® lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium® must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley® eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear's parts as this will void its warranty.