Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Fusing Oakley's best-selling Gascan™ and Fuel Cell™ designs to crank evolution up a notch, Crankshaft™ is how streetwise style makes a statement with its own design language. The frame is suitable for medium to large faces.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light
up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- HDPolarized™ – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from a single toric shield)
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.