Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. We put real technology in our Angling Specific eyewear. Some say it’s overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
For starters, High Definition Optics® (HDO®) gives you unbeatable clarity and precise, accurate vision. The lenses are optimized with a Hydrophobic™ coating that prevents water sheens from corrupting your point of view. The permanent coating also maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, lotions and sunscreens. An interchangeable lens design lets you adapt to changing light, and sized nose pads provide a custom fit. But the real eye-opener is how much innovation we poured into the optics.
Oakley polarization eliminates the blinding rays of glare with greater than 99% efficiency, and our manufacturing technique eliminates the haze and visual distortion that comes with ordinary polarized lenses. These polarized lenses are designed to boost contrast and depth perception so you’ll have a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure. All are made of Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- For medium to large faces
- Optical precision and performance
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
Shallow Blue Polarized Lenses:
- Light Transmission 20% - Fishing Specific. Designed to knock down glare in shallow water conditions while improving depth perception and enhancing the ability to read underwater terrain. Ideal for sight fishing on rivers, lakes, or saltwater flats.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
No video currently associated with this product.