Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
On the cutting edge between sport and lifestyle, Oakley Valve™ is for active lives that demand both performance and pace-setting style. Stress resistant O Matter® frame material makes it lightweight while Unobtainium® components increase grip with perspiration, and the comfortable Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses precisely aligned for the clarity of High Definition Optics®. If you’re looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything sunglass that blends street smarts with brilliant innovation, this is it.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or just someone who wants the Oakley benchmark of technology in your everyday life, Valve delivers. The lens curvature opens your peripheral view while our pure Plutonite® lens material filters out every ray of ultraviolet light, not just UVA and UVB.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- For medium to large faces
- Optical precision and performance
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.