Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Fluid contours and sleek lines add velocity to the look of this sport performance sunglass, the latest evolution of our renowned M Frame™ and its interchangeable lens design. Oakley M2 Frame™ steps up styling with new earstem sculpturing and wrap-around Unobtainium® earsocks, and with nosebombs made of the same sure-grip material, the frame maintains a secure Three-Point Fit. Durable, comfortable and ready for competition, M2 Frame lets you take advantage of our premium lens tints to optimize vision for the environment, and all lenses feature the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Accented with metal icons, the stress-resistant O Matter® frame is lightweight for a barely-there feel, and its smooth contouring is matched with lens curvature that opens up peripheral vision. Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends clarity all the way across the lens so vision is sharp and true at every angle of view. The wrap-around contours improve side protection against sun, wind and impact while durable Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosebombs
- Nosebombs are interchangeable
- For medium to large faces
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens shape
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
No video currently associated with this product.