Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
All the convenience of Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology has been engineered into a lifestyle design, this Oakley first makes High Definition Optics® more versatile than ever with one frame. Style Switch™ lets you adapt your vision and keep up with changing light, just the way you want. Each frame comes with two lens so you can change your lens and change your look based on your mood or your environment.
We made this lifestyle design for medium-size faces, so if most frames feel too big or too small, you just found the perfect fit. It’s a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise alignment so High Definition Optics (HDO®) can give you unrivaled clarity. Each lens set is cut from a single toric shield to achieve the look of a continuous contour, and Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry maintains true vision at every angle of view.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
Black Iridium Lenses:
- Light Transmission 10% - Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.
VR28 Black Iridium Lenses:
- Light Transmission 18% - Medium to bright light. Filters blue light to increase contrast and improve depth perception in a wide variety of conditions. Features an Iridium® coating to diminish glare.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.