Stellar performance, streamlined design: Oakley Radar Edge gives athletes an extra edge over the competition. The latest addition to our popular toric shield series has a more rounded frame for even better coverage. With a simple silhouette and vibrant color palette (think Shortcake and Mellow Yellow), Oakley Radar Edge is as beautiful as it is hard working.
Athletes of all abilities will enjoy optimized peripheral vision and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry as well as UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Designed to keep the pace, Oakley Radar Edge has a stress-resistant O Matter™ frame that is super lightweight and a Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. When you’re playing your hardest, the Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase their grip, even in sweaty conditions. Customize yours with options like polarized lenses, Iridium® lens coating for glare reduction or Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts. They’re also available with interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment and for customizable nosepads for secure fit. Keep your Radar Edge safe in the protective Oakley Soft Vault (included).
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Available with Authentic Oakley Prescription Inserts
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit and protective sports-specific
- Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.