Adapt and conquer with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology for fast and easy lens changing so you can optimize your vision for the environment. Racing Jacket® takes all the clarity, convenience and comfort of Oakley Jawbone™ and cranks up style with icons you can change whenever the mood strikes you. And when G-forces strike you, the retaining strap makes sure the frame stays put. Two sets of lenses are included (one for bright light and one for low light), and you’ll have High Definition Optics® (HDO®) to go along with the performance comfort and protection of ultra-premium sport eyewear.
This is eyewear that craves the chaos of action sports. You can switch to a new lens set quickly, and while the lenses are securely mounted, there are no uneven pressures to distort the optics and mess with your view of the world. All lenses feature HDO® clarity with patented innovations like XYZ Optics® to keep vision sharp, all the way to the periphery. The frame is crafted from a lightweight, stress-resistant material called O Matter® Our Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment, and Unobtainium® components increase grip when you sweat.
You’ll want to gear up by adding optional lens sets, and we engineered a full collection for Racing Jacket®. Take advantage of the glare-cutting performance of Oakley HDPolarized lenses. Choose lenses with Iridium® coating for precisely balanced light transmission. Get Oakley Photochromic lenses that adapt to changing light by darkening automatically. You can even get Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses with a wide range of options.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Removable retaining strap
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Interchangeable metal icons (additional colors sold separately)
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Black Iridium and P42 Lenses
- Removable retaining strap
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.