Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
With clean lines and extraordinary performance, Oakley Urgency™ is driven to win. The rectangular lenses framed by lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® make these a flattering choice for every shape of face and every active woman. Details like the contrasting paint fill on the stems let the world know you’re serious about style and victory.
Oakley takes UV protection seriously so you can focus on your sport. That’s why we invented Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. And you can keep an eye on the competition with optimized peripheral vision derived from Urgency’s 8.75 base lens curvature. When it comes to comfort, Oakley’s Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment and patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a secure fit.
- Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case – included with every pair
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Bronze Polarized Lenses:
- Light Transmission 15% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while boosting contrast and depth perception.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.