Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
If you’ve ever tasted the bite of crisp air and felt your gut soar at the sight of mountain majesty, you know all about King’s Outdoor World. Known for their legendary camo patterns, we partnered with King’s to render special editions of ultra-premium Oakley sunglasses.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses Hi-Strength Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Stainless Steel Switchlock™ mechanism
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
- Polarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Additional set of Oakley HDO lenses for low light conditions
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Shallow Blue Polarized Lenses - Light Transmission 20% - Fishing Specific. Designed to knock down glare in shallow water conditions while improving depth perception and enhancing the ability to read underwater terrain. Ideal for sight fishing on rivers, lakes, or saltwater flats.
- G30 Lenses - Light Transmission 30% - Sport performance lens for flat to medium light. Rose base with a subtle Iridium® coating to improve contrast and depth perception in blues and greens. Excellent for golf.
- Protective Oakley Soft Vault
- 2 sets of Oakley HDO lenses
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.