Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Oakley has been slicing up standards for decades and carving new territory for style, and Oakley Jupiter Squared™ is a cut above. The handles of switchblade knives inspired the earstems and their metal bands and rivets. The icons prove you’re getting the best of comfort, clarity and impact resistance with cutting-edge technology.
Oakley Jupiter Squared is attitude with refinement. Its stress-resistant O Matter® frame ensures all-day comfort, and with a Three-Point Fit, you won’t have those irritating little pressure points that come with the curved earstems of ordinary frames. We added Unobtainium®, so this frame actually grips better when you sweat. All our lenses are engineered with Plutonite® that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Textured Unobtainium earsocks for added comfort
- Metal icon and band accents
Jade Iridium Lens:
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Medium to bright light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare. Excellent in hot, sunny conditions.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.