If you’re serious about fishing, throw away your sunglasses. Chances are you’re wearing ordinary polarized shades with yesterday’s technology. Sure, they reduce glare, but how well do they actually let you see the fish? Upgrade your gear with this special edition of Pit Bull™ that comes with the best polarized lenses on water.
Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®) gives your eyes an accurate view, essential for precise casting. Our Hydrophobic lens technology keeps skin oils, sunscreen and water from corrupting vision. And to keep fish from getting an unfair advantage, we eliminate the kind of haze and distortion found in ordinary polarized lenses by bonding our filter at the molecular level.
Aggressive contours of lightweight O Matter® frame material give Pit Bull™ a look that’s pure Oakley. The bold, sculptural earstem stake advantage of dual cam hinges, along with Unobtainium® earsocks and nose pads that increase grip with sweat. Pit Bull™ comes with the all-day comfort of a Three-Point Fit and a look that makes ordinary frames just muzzled mutts of style.
Oakley did a lot of innovating before they let this one out of the kennel, and you’ll appreciate the High Definition Optics® (HDO®). A full 8.75 base lens curvature extends your peripheral view and improved side protection. Match Pit Bull with Oakley HDPolarized technology for the best polarized lenses on the planet.
- Polarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Unobtainium® Earsocks and nosepads for added comfort and performance
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.