It’s not about being big or bad or bold. Oakley BATWOLF™ sunglasses are about original style, and it’s a clean look of authenticity that makes the statement. A single continuous lens sweeps across a comfortably lightweight O MATTER® frame.
The icons are interchangeable and two sets are included. They stay secure with hidden latches until you’re ready to swap them out with a new color. It’s fast and easy, and it lets you change your look in seconds. We also designed BATWOLF with dual cam hinges that blend smoothly into the sculpture. This unique sunglass has a Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment, and we designed the frame to fit comfortably on medium to large faces.
With all that coverage and curvature, you’ll have added protection. The PLUTONITE® lens blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Clarity is key, and single-lens Oakley designs like this take advantage of POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry to keep your vision sharp at all angles of view. Optical performance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity and visual fidelity. You can choose lenses with IRIDIUM® coating to reduce glare and balance light transmission, and if you want full-on performance, you can get Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They’re the best polarized lenses on the planet and they block 99% of blinding glare that can wash out your vision with haze.
- Interchangeable Square O Icons
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Additional pair of interchangeable Square O icons included
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.