It’s not about being big or bad or bold. Oakley Batwolf™ sunglasses are about original style, and it’s a clean look of authenticity that makes the statement. A single continuous lens sweeps across a comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame.
The icons are interchangeable and two sets are included. They stay secure with hidden latches until you’re ready to swap them out with a new color. It’s fast and easy, and it lets you change your look in seconds. We also designed Batwolf with dual cam hinges that blend smoothly into the sculpture. This unique sunglass has a Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment, and we designed the frame to fit comfortably on medium to large faces.
- Interchangeable Square O Icons
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- UV protection of plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
Black Iridium Polarized Lenses:
- Light Transmission 9% - Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.