INFINITE HERO SPLIT JACKET SUNGLASSES
The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit public benefit corporation, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition eyewear, $20 will be provided to the foundation.
Oakley crafted this edition of Split Jacket with purple highlights at the icons and lens jaw pivots, as well as the Unobtainium® earsocks. Paying homage to the Military Order of the Purple Heart, the color honors soldiers killed or wounded in battle. Split Jacket utilizes Oakley SwitchLock™ Technology for fast and easy lens changing. The included Violet Iridium® lenses accent the Carbon toned frame, and they are specially formulated to increase visual contrast and improve depth perception in bright, sunny conditions. The additional Grey lenses help you maintain color recognition on sunny days. With this edition, you will receive a custom Microclear™ bag for storing the sunglass and cleaning the lenses.
Violet Iridium Lens:
- Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium® coating to tune contrast and reduce glare
- Light transmission: 14%
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Grey accessory lenses
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.