Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Oakley took the idea of “adapt and conquer” to the extreme. Oakley Fast Jacket™ is a performance product with a unique interchangeable lens design that lets you match your optics to your environment. Switching out the lenses is fast and easy, thanks to Switchlock™ Technology. It’s an innovation that locks the lenses in place with a quick release system. With Switchlock, the lenses are securely suspended without any stresses that could alter the optics, so you’ll have premium clarity with true, accurate vision. We shaped stainless steel with metal injection molding to create a convenient button that releases each lens. That means minimal handling and no hassle. Just put in a new lens set and go.
Between sunrise and sunset, there’s a whole spectrum of possibility, but you can’t take advantage of it unless your vision can adapt. If the sun pulls a disappearing act or busts its way through the clouds, just swap out the lenses with a different set. The advantages don’t stop there. Pro athletes know it takes the right combination of light filtering, glare blocking, visual contrast and color balance to help them perform at their best, and it varies from sport to sport and place to place. With Fast Jacket™, they have the power to adapt their vision quickly and give themselves every possible advantage.
Oakley Fast Jacket™ comes with the unbeatable technologies you expect from a world leader in performance innovation. Each frame comes with a Nano-Clear Hydrophobic mini-pen that lets you apply a special coating, an invisible shield that makes water bead up and roll off the lenses instead of leaving a sheen that can corrupt your vision. We achieve it all with the unrivaled technologies of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), including patented XYZ Optics® that maintains clarity at every angle of view. We use the most optically pure lens material in the industry, Plutonite®. It has the added advantage of filtering out every baking ray of ultraviolet light including UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
Fast Jacket™ has open-edge lens architecture to give you an advantage when looking through the downward view. We made the frame out of comfortably lightweight O Matter®, a durable material that withstands the punishment of pro sports. Each frame comes with two sizes of interchangeable nosepads to help you get a precise fit. Like the earstem sleeves, they are made of Oakley Unobtainium® that increases grip when you perspire. A Three-Point Fit keeps the optics precisely aligned while maximizing comfort by eliminating the pressure points that come with ordinary frames that hook your ears.
Oakley Fast Jacket™ comes with two sets of interchangeable lenses. We formulated one set for bright sun and engineered the other for lower light, so you’ll be ready for a wide range of environments. It all stows conveniently in the included case. When you’re ready to hone-in on the best optics for your particular sport or application, take a look at the optional lens sets made for this premium performance sunglass.
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure interchangeable lenses Hi-Strength Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Stainless Steel Switchlock™ mechanism
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Distortion free lenses via Oakley’s cushioned lens suspension system
- Additional set of Oakley HDO lenses for low light conditions (in most configurations)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Includes Oakley Nano-Clear Hydrophobic Mini-Pen
- Protective Oakley Soft Vault included
- 2 sets of Oakley HDO lenses included
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.