Two companies share a design lineage that matches aggressive innovation with uncompromising ideals of excellence. Oakley eyewear has always been a favorite among Ducati racers, and Oakley engineers have always respected the genius of Ducati design.
That is why Oakley created the Ducati Signature Series, a collection of select Oakley sunglass styles that carry the logo and colors of Ducati. These unique renditions honor the grit, guts and glory of legends whoadd octane to life and push limits beyond all bounds.
We’ve been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don’t just walk the path of life – they stomp it and leave footprints. That’s what led to Oakley FUEL CELL™. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It’s proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O MATTER® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
Grey Polarized Lens:
- Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Protection Index: 3
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.