We’ve been toying with a mix of art and technology for some time. The idea was to create clean, authentic style for those who don’t just walk the path of life – they stomp it and leave footprints. That’s what led to Oakley FUEL CELL™. The idea here is unflinching originality and a smooth look. It’s proof that when authenticity speaks for itself, it speaks with volume.
The two lenses are actually cut from a single shield of optically pure PLUTONITE® then placed in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. An innovation of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ lens geometry extends clarity all the way to your peripheral view, while UV filtering is an unbeatable 100% for every single ray of UVA, UVB and UVC. The lens curvature and frame architecture improve side protection, and durable yet lightweight O MATTER® frame material maximizes comfort with a perfect Three-Point Fit.
Violet Iridium Lens:
- Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium® coating to tune contrast and reduce glare.
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Protection Index: 1
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.