- Oakley Square Wire Sunglasses with Cement Frame and Ice Iridium Lenses
Current Top Sellers
Dimensional sculpturing gives the earstems a whole new look of refinement and originality, and Square Wire is just as much science as art. Five metal compounds are combined in a blast furnace to produce durable C-5 alloy. When you feel the comfort of its low weight, you’ll appreciate the effort.
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5? metal frame material
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed