Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The squared lens shape is a flashback to the ’50s, and color-filled stem detailing gives Plaintiff™ Squared all its contemporary cool. This comfortably lightweight C-5™ alloy frame is engineered with leading-edge technologies including High Definition Optics® and titanium Mono Shock™ hinges inspired by the leaf springs of racecars. You’ll have all the clarity and comfort you crave, along with an edgy look that earns the icon of original style.
Detailing gives Plaintiff Squared its unique look. We sculpted a shallow channel along the length of the earstems then filled them with color — a specially chosen hue for each frame color. The frame itself required five metal compounds and a blazing furnace because that’s what it takes to achieve the phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley C-5 alloy. Maintaining a comfortable fit, the Mono Shock hinges are like shock absorbers, and they allow the stems to hyper-flex when necessary.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy
- Mono Shock hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the earstems to hyper-flex when necessary
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unique stem color fill
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Dark Grey Lenses:
- Light Transmission 10% - Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that offers truer color perception in sunny conditions.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.