Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The squared lens shape is a flashback to the ’50s, and color-filled stem detailing gives Plaintiff™ Squared all its contemporary cool. This comfortably lightweight C-5™ alloy frame is engineered with leading-edge technologies including High Definition Optics® and titanium Mono Shock™ hinges inspired by the leaf springs of racecars. You’ll have all the clarity and comfort you crave, along with an edgy look that earns the icon of original style.
Detailing gives Plaintiff Squared its unique look. We sculpted a shallow channel along the length of the earstems then filled them with color — a specially chosen hue for each frame color. The frame itself required five metal compounds and a blazing furnace because that’s what it takes to achieve the phenomenal strength-to-weight ratio of Oakley C-5 alloy. Maintaining a comfortable fit, the Mono Shock hinges are like shock absorbers, and they allow the stems to hyper-flex when necessary.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy
- Mono Shock hinges for a comfortably secure fit that allows the earstems to hyper-flex when necessary
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unique stem color fill
- Extended peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 base lens geometry
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Warm Grey Lenses:
- Light Transmission 10% - Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.