Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
This flashback flows with fluid contours that put a fresh spin on a classic teardrop shape. Sculptural detailing lays down distinction in a durable frame of lightweight C-5™ alloy, and Crosshair® carries Unobtainium® components to keep a grip on comfort. This is how yesteryear hits the forefront of style, and the vintage flavor is seasoned with premium optical technologies.
Metal frames with teardrop lenses are time-honored designs. When we created Crosshair, we respected the classics but added more than a few modern innovations in performance, comfort and protection. We started off with C-5, an alloy of five metal compounds that team up to optimize durability while minimizing weight. Then we let our artists cut loose. The result is contemporary detailing that sets this frame apart while paying homage to iconic style.
A raked-back contour of 8.75 base lens curvature opens your peripheral view. With the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), that view is razor sharp – all the way across the lens contour. You can get optional Iridium® lens coatings that balance light transmission, and even our premium HDPolarized lenses are available for Crosshair. We make them with a process that achieves the world’s best polarized optics, and a look this original deserves no less.
All lenses are made of pure Plutonite® to filter out every harmful ray the skies throw down, including UVA, UVB and UVC. Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses are available for Crosshair. See your eye care professional about the prescription Range and premium options.
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium® earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
- Metal Icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Black Iridium Polarized Lenses:
- Light Transmission 9% - Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.