Our fresh concoction called Blender™ is the perfect mix for active lifestyles. Lightweight C-5™ alloy is combined with O Matter® earstems and sure-grip Unobtainium® for unrivaled comfort and durability.
Our revolutionary C-5 alloy is a fusion of five metal compounds with a barely-there feel, so you’ll experience the all-day comfort of low weight. Farther down the earstems, stress-resistant O Matter frame material takes over, and hydrophilic Unobtainium gives the fit a better grip when you perspire. You’ll also have 8.75 base lens curvature to open up your peripheral view and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact. Blender takes advantage of Oakley’s Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment while freeing you from the irritation of pressure points because the temples don’t hook around your ears.
Blender comes in multiple lens/frame combinations, including Oakley HDPolarized lenses. They combine the impact resistance and visual clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) with 99% glare filtering, and we make them without the haze and optical distortion that can come with ordinary polarized lenses. This active lifestyle frame can be matched with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a wide assortment of lens options and colors, including clear lenses.
- Constructed of ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ frame material with stress resistant O Matter® earstems.
- Wrapped, raked frame geometry with 8.75 base lens curvature for better peripheral coverage
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtanium® earsocks inserts for added comfort
- Adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Grey Polarized Lenses:
- Light Transmission 17% - Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens that cuts blinding glare while offering truer color perception.
All Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the Industrial M-Frame, SI Ballistic M-Frame 2.0, SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0, SI Ballistic Goggle, and SI Ballistic Goggle 2.0 are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.