Oakley C WIRE® is true dimensional art, fleshed out with tech and style. The stems are crafted with smooth contours and ports, and titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinges allow them to hyper flex when the world comes at you head-on and dares to make contact.
We’ve toyed with a few elements in our day, and many of those metals have been melded into alloys. Our original C WIRE celebrated the success of C-5™, a lightweight blend of five metal compounds with the kind of durability that keeps comfort at the top of the list. We jacketed the stems with UNOBTAINIUM® to increase grip with sweat. The Three-Point Fit eliminates pressure points, because life has enough of those already.
The performance is pure Oakley, thanks to HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®). Patented XYZ OPTICS® maintains clarity at all angles of vision, even at the periphery of the 8.75 base lenses that open up your view of possibility. The lens material is pure PLUTONITE® to filter out 100% of all UV.
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM® earsocks ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Custom engineered titanium “MONO SHOCK™” hinge
- Integrated Metal Icon Accents
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.