Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
Ruby Iridium Lens:
- Medium to bright light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare. Excellent in hot, sunny conditions.
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Protection Index: 3
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.