HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) combines patented optics and PLUTONITE® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection.
Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for this eyewear. Lightweight O MATTER® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ OPTICS®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
Ruby Iridium Lens:
- Medium to bright light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare. Excellent in hot, sunny conditions.
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Protection Index: 3
- Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.