POLARIZED FLAK JACKET XLJ ANGLING SPECIFIC SUNGLASSES
You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. We put real technology in our Angling Specific eyewear. Some say it’s overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
For starters, High Definition Optics® (HDO®) gives you unbeatable clarity and precise, accurate vision. The lenses are optimized with a Hydrophobic™ coating that prevents water sheens from corrupting your point of view. The permanent coating also maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, lotions and sunscreens. An interchangeable lens design lets you adapt to changing light, and sized nose pads provide a custom fit. But the real eye-opener is how much innovation we poured into the optics.
Oakley polarization eliminates the blinding rays of glare with greater than 99% efficiency, and our manufacturing technique eliminates the haze and visual distortion that comes with ordinary polarized lenses. These polarized lenses are designed to boost contrast and depth perception so you’ll have a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure. All are made of Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV.
Deep Blue Polarized Lens:
- Fishing Specific. Engineered to cut out harsh glare in a dominantly blue environment. Ideal for bright and sunny conditions on the open water.
- Light transmission (17%)
- Protection index (3)
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.