TEAM USA RADAR PATH SUNGLASSES
Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the London Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
This milestone of performance technology features an interchangeable lens design that helps athletes stay ahead of the sun. All lenses are enhanced with Oakley Hydrophobic / Oleophobic, a premium coating that prevents rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. The coating even eliminates static electricity so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
Two sizes of nosepiece give athletes a comfortable, custom fit. Like the stem sleeves, they are composed of Unobtainium to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity. The aerodynamic frame geometry includes surge ports that channel cooling airflow. Optimized with Oakley’s finest technologies in visual clarity and protection, Radar is performance defined.
Positive Red Iridium Lens:
- Medium to bright light. Features a neutral lens tint with an Iridium® coating to tune contrast and reduce glare.
- Light transmission (15%)
- Protection index (3)
- Interchangeable lens design to keep up with changing light conditions
- Secure, adaptable fit with two included sizes of nosepiece
- Smudge-resistant clarity of Oakley Hydrophobic / Oleophobic technology
- Unobtainium components that increase grip with perspiration
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with patented innovations of High Definition Optics
- Wide-open peripheral view with the clarity of patented XYZ Optics
- Open-edge lens design, so nothing to block downward view
- All-day comfort of a lightweight O Matter frame that offers a perfect Three-Point Fit
- 100% UV filtering of pure Plutonite lens material
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.