Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
Oakley is the official licensee and eyewear supplier to Team USA and the U.S. Olympic Committee for the London Olympics. We’re celebrating the honor with a special collection that carries the colors of pride and patriotism. With each sale of this special edition sunglass, Oakley will provide a portion of the proceeds directly to the U.S. Olympic Committee, which is a non-profit organization tasked with raising money to support the U.S. Olympic and U.S. Paralympics teams.
A dual-lens design, Flak Jacket offers some of our finest technologies in visual performance and protection, not to mention supreme comfort. We engineered this sunglass to be an interchangeable lens design so athletes can swap-out the optics when conditions change. All lenses are made with Oakley Hydrophobic / Oleophobic coating for smudge-resistant clarity that repels water. Semi-rimless architecture means there is no frame rim to block downward vision, so athletes have an unobstructed view.
The unbeatable technologies of High Definition Optics come standard. They include Oakley’s patented XYZ Optics, one secret behind the company’s ability to create lenses with clarity that extends across the entire contour. With ordinary sunglasses, true clarity is limited to a relatively small area directly in front of the eyes. Olympic athletes can’t afford that degree of restricted vision. That’s why they insist on Oakley eyewear.
A comfortably secure fit is critical in sport competition, especially when Olympic medals are at stake. We include two sizes of nose pads with every Flak Jacket frame to let athletes adjust the fit. Soft Oakley Unobtainium makes the fit secure and increases grip with perspiration.
- Medium to bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens offering truer color perception in sunny conditions.
- Light transmission (18%)
- Protection index (2)
- Interchangeable lens design to keep up with changing light conditions
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Smudge-resistant clarity of Oakley Hydrophobic / Oleophobic technology
- Semi-rimless lens architecture, so nothing to block downward view
- Comfort & performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with patented innovations of High Definition Optics
- Protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame
- Unobtainium components that increase grip with perspiration
- Secure, customizable fit with interchangeable nose pads
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.