Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
The Infinite Hero Foundation is dedicated to honoring and empowering those who exemplify the highest virtues of courage and heroism. A non-profit public benefit corporation, the foundation uses funds from the public to further its mission of providing aid and supportive services to members of the military community who have made heroic sacrifices to protect our freedoms. With your purchase of this special edition eyewear, $20 will be provided to the foundation.
The color purple is used for the military decoration known as the Purple Heart. For the Infinite Hero rendition of this interchangeable lens design, we highlighted the icons and earsocks with purple to show reverence for the sacrifices of soldiers who have been killed or wounded in battle. The remainder of the frame has a Carbon hue, and we enhanced the single-lens sport shield with Black Iridium® lens coating. Black Iridium balances light transmission to help the wearer maintain color perception, and it is engineered for bright sunlight. Formulated for lens cleaning, a custom Microclear™ bag is included for frame storage.
Black Iridium Lens:
- Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.
- Light transmission (10%)
- Protection index (3)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2010. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.