If you’ve ever tasted the bite of crisp air and felt your gut soar at the sight of mountain majesty, you know all about King’s Outdoor World. Known for their legendary camo patterns, we partnered with King’s to render special editions of three ultra-premium Oakley sunglasses.
The King’s Camo Signature Series sunglasses combine King’s Desert Camo and limited-edition Woodland Camo patterns with optical innovations that pretty much blow away any ordinary eyewear you’ve owned in the last twenty years.
The technology in these glasses was just the starting point for this stash of essential hunting gear. Try to forget about the brilliant camo graphics, the all-day comfort, the durability and impact protection, and the 100% UV filtering of these sunglass creations. Focus on the optics. Oakley”s VR28 lenses offer not only the clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) they are specially formulated for enhanced contrast and improved depth perception to help you lock onto the target, especially on those days of flat light where fine detail seems to dissolve into the scenery. What about bright light? Choose VR28 BLACK IRIDIUM lenses for a contrast enhancing lens. The brilliant camo art of the King”s Signature Series glasses are signed with a subtle laser etching that is the symbol of legendary trophies at the edge of the lens.
- Durability and all-day comfort lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER frame material
- Metal icon accents
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action.
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Oakley patented HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) provide unparalleled visual clarity
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ OPTICS
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light.
ALL Oakley lenses are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that only the INDUSTRIAL M-FRAME and SI M-FRAME are marked with ANSI Z87.1-2003. Thus, while all other Oakley styles surpass these standards, we cannot endorse them as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked.
No video currently associated with this product.
No accessories currently associated with this product.