Oakley made STRAIGHT JACKET sunglasses for those who understand that style is something you define yourself — it’s not the world’s idea of how you should look. If you need the world’s opinion, STRAIGHT JACKET isn’t meant for you. The first design was created more than a decade ago, and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics. This latest edition combines aggressive styling with the best technologies ever to dominate light rays.
We optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley HYDROPHOBIC that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS (HDO) including patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour.
Pure PLUTONITE lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O MATTER frame utilizes soft UNOBTAINIUM components to increase grip with perspiration. It’s all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort. The frame can be fitted with Oakley prescription lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- UV protection of PLUTONITE lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof HYDROPHOBIC coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic UNOBTAINIUM earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium faces
Compliance: All Oakley eyewear are tested to meet ANSI high velocity and high impact standards. However, please note that not all are marked as certified ANSI Z87. Thus, while other Oakley styles may surpass these standards, we cannot endorse this particular style as industrial safety glasses as they are not marked for ANSI Z87 compliance. Should you require Z87 certified Oakley eyewear, please visit our Oakley Safety Glasses section.
Oakley items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.
No video currently associated with this product.